Thursday, October 13, 2011

too many passwords

I decided to buy an internet radio station. TLVS1.com  (am doing this with Chuck Rounds ...whom I've got an arts and commericial photography business with called MaddMeat)
This is my first step in reinventing myself. I've reinvented myself so many times in the past couple of years I've got whiplash.
Do I know anything about owning an internet radio station? of-course not, but that has never stopped me in the past. Had I ever thought about owning an internet radio station before last week. UHHHHHH No. Have I ever listened to radio internet? UHHHHHHHHHH No.
Can I spell internet radio? YES. Wew.
TLVS1.com has video streaming. Fell in love with that as soon as it was explained to me. Have I ever watched video streaming on internet radio? Well since I've never listened to internet radio before this I guess the answer is No.
I've owned the business for a week now and all I can say is: there are a lot of programs and passwords and all I know how to do is schedule the Bobby D show in the computer. Chuck's the smarty pants engineering guy so he seems to know what to do while I stress about not knowing and get sick from the stress and then need to take a day off, which leaves him more to do. Ahhhhhhh the price of partnerships.
We both have 9 other jobs ...his all real and mine imagined...but I think about them and that stresses me out too..even if they don't exist in reality.
Going into week 2 of internet radio land now...and will keep you posted. Just wanted to take a moment and thank my pal RW Munchkin for supporting the idea and my pal Mitchell Greenberg for sending me this quote.
"If at first the idea is not absurd; then there is no hope for it." Albert Einstein
Stay tuned
http://www.tlvs1.com/

No comments: